Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Favourite Political Jack*ss At it Again

All of you would have been following the latest news on PKR's Elizabeth Wong with much interest. What surprises me (or maybe it shouldn't) is the call by Datuk Seri Khir Toyo for her to resign on 'moral grounds' and in his words '... if it’s her boyfriend as rumoured, it is morally wrong for a single woman to allow a man access to her room'.

Lest you forget, this is the same genius that wanted grocery stores such as 7-11 in Selangor to stop selling condoms as 'children might mistake them as lollipops and buy them'.

Datuk Seri, I hope you have been misquoted by the press again (as you've often said you are, despite multiple papers quoting the same words), because I still have not given up the idea of voting for BN again.

I am happy to note that my former MP, Chew Mei Fun is one of the first to condemn the circulations of the said photos. That's proof that not all Selangor BN 'leaders' are jack*ss.

God save the state from idiots and chauvinists.

No comments:

Post a Comment